6 New Features for February 2020!
You and your clients will love these. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, we added 6 new features to show you and your clients that Liscio always takes customer feedback to heart. At your request, here’s what’s new for February 2020:
- Automatic File Tagging for Clients
- Alerts Tab on Home Dashboard
- Long Threads Made Easier to Read
- Print Driver
- File Preview With Editing Sidebar
- Dates Automatically Added to File Names
1) Automatic File Tagging for Clients
Clients are no longer forced to tag files. Liscio will automatically add a tag called “Client Upload” to all new files. This was done to eliminate mistagging, where clients were choosing any tag just to advance to the next step.
Clients will still be able to add tags, but they will not be able to remove the “Client Upload” tag.
It’s now much easier to find recently uploaded client files. Here’s how:
- Click on the Files tab
- Click the Tags filter
- Select the Client Upload tag
2) Alerts Tab on Home Dashboard
We added an Alerts tab to the Home dashboard so you can quickly view Alerts without having to go to the Inbox. As a reminder, Alerts are system-generated messages that are sent to Client Service Team Members or the Default Message Recipient when:
- Files are manually uploaded to an Account
- Account profile changes are made (e.g., Account address updates)
3) Long Threads Made Easier to Read
When opening a long message thread, Liscio will display new, unread messages and compress read messages.
4) Print Driver
Our Print Driver is currently in beta testing, and we’re working around the clock to ensure it works smoothly across all environments. Once it’s installed, you’ll be able to select “Liscio Printer” as a print destination. This will allow you to upload files directly to Liscio.
A few notes on Print Driver:
- The Print Driver will have several versions as we work to perfect it. In its current version, each file is simply uploaded to Liscio as a private file (meaning it is firm-only) and tagged “Liscio Printer.” Once it’s in Liscio, your team can share the file with the appropriate Contact and Account, and send a message with it when shared.
- The Print Driver takes advantage of the latest technology but is not compatible with Windows Server 2012 or 2016. We are working on backward-compatible solutions. Please contact us if you’d like to learn more.
Arriving on Monday 2/17/20:
5) File Preview With Editing Sidebar
Back by popular demand! We brought back the ability to edit file details directly inside a message or task. Simply click on the file to preview, click the edit icon, and start editing.
6) Dates Automatically Added to File Names
Previously, file names for client-signed documents would be saved as “Signed_Agreement” without a date attached, making it difficult to sort and tell them apart. Now, signed documents will automatically include the document’s name and date (YYYY/MM/DD) in the file name.
We have many more new firm-friendly and client-friendly features and improvements currently in the works. Unlike other client portals that roll out new features just a few times a year and are slow to fix things, Liscio adds new features and improves functionality every month.
Have a happy Valentine’s Day and stay tuned for more new features in March! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Live Chat at liscio.me
At your service,
The Liscio Team