We hope you and your loved ones are safe and well. We’ve been staying home and putting the extra time to good use. Here are the fruits of our labors:
- Security Improvement: Device Logins
- Liscio Desktop App for Seamless File Uploads
- Pin Your Important Messages
- eDocs: Safari Browser Compatibility
- Account Filter on Files Section for Clients
- Chronologically Sort Files by Month
- Filter Files by ‘None’ for Account/Contact
1) Security Improvement: Device Logins
Remote work is more prevalent than ever right now and because of this, we have expanded the controls needed to keep your and your clients’ accounts safe. We’re excited to announce that our newest security feature will list all devices that you’re logged into Liscio with. And it will allow you to sign yourself out of any of those devices (or all of them at once by changing your password).
- Click on your profile picture in the bottom left corner.
- Click on the Security Settings tab.
- All of your logged-in devices will show here.
From the Security Settings tab, you can:
- Click on the three dots next to the device and click Sign out to sign yourself out of that device.
- Click on the device to view additional information (you can sign yourself out from this page too).
- Click on Don’t recognize this device to change your password. This will sign you out of Liscio on all devices immediately (including the one you’re currently logged into).
2) Liscio Desktop App for Seamless File Uploads
Many of you couldn’t use the Liscio Print Driver because it wasn’t compatible with Windows Server 2012 or locked-down virtual office environments. In order to support everyone, we’ve deployed the Liscio Desktop App.
Files can now be uploaded directly to Liscio via a folder on your computer – without a browser – just like other popular apps including Dropbox, QuickBooks, and Slack.
And you’ll be able to print any document inside other apps directly into Liscio. When you select “Print” in QuickBooks, TR UltraTax, etc., you’ll choose ‘Save File as PDF’ and save the file to the Liscio folder on your computer. PDFs moved to that folder will be automatically uploaded to Liscio as a Private File.
Contact us today to receive your installation package!
Once you have the installation package, you can learn how to install and use the Liscio Desktop App by watching our videos here:
3) Pin Your Important Messages
This highly requested feature allows you to pin important messages that you need to get back to. Simply click the pin icon next to the message – the pin will turn red.
To view your pinned messages:
- Click on Inbox on your left-hand navigation
- Click the Pinned tab at the top of your inbox
4) eDocs: Safari Browser Compatibility
Some users reported that eDocs could not be signed by clients using the Safari browser. This was because Safari defaults their browser to prevent cross-site tracking:
To resolve the issue, Liscio will automatically open the eSignature form in a new window, bypassing the cross-tracking default setting.
Thank you all for your patience as we worked with Adobe to resolve this issue.
5) Account Filter on Files Section for Clients
This feature was highly requested by several of your clients. We’ve added a filter to the client-side file section that allows them to filter down their file list by Account.
Here’s how clients will use the new feature:
- Click Files on the left-hand navigation
- Click the Account filter
- Choose an Account from the list to filter by
6) Chronologically Sort Files by Month
We’ve improved sorting by Month in the Files section. Months now sort chronologically in the Files section rather than alphabetically.
7) Filter Files by ‘None’ for Account/Contact
To easily find files that are not linked to an Account or Contact, we’ve added the ability to filter by ‘None’:
If files are not linked to an Account or Contact, you can share the file to the Account or Contact. Please note that if a private file is shared with an Account or Contact, the file will no longer be private. Additionally, when a file is shared to an Account, the Account Owner(s) can view that file.
Loving Liscio and know someone else that would too? With our referral program, you can earn $1 for every $1 of new business you refer!
The amount earned is equal to one month’s subscription. There’s no limit to the amount you can earn. Just make sure the firm you referred mentions you when they sign up!
Also, we’d like to invite you to our Facebook group where you can keep up with the latest features, updates and news: https://www.facebook.com/lisciocx/
That’s it for this round! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us:
Live Chat: liscio.me
At your service,
The Liscio Team