Wonderful upgrades in Liscio you’ll want to see!
These are features you won’t want to miss out on! You can also catch updates on upcoming features in our private Facebook group: LiscioCX
Here’s a list of the features that were just released:
- Restricted Accounts
- Manage Tags (on your own time!!)
- Bulk Action Updates – Filter by Account Owner
Need to get caught up on feature releases? You can catch our ICYMI (in case you missed it) list at the bottom of this feature release to see all of the features we’ve released in 2020.
During our chats with several of you, we’ve heard that you have accounts that you’d like to restrict other employees from having access to. A common example is accounts for the firm owners. So, we’re introducing the ability for Firm Administrators in Liscio to restrict access to accounts of their choosing.
To restrict an account, follow the steps below:
- Open the Account
- Click the ellipsis in the upper-right corner
- Click Edit Account
- Check the box next to Restricted Account
- Click Update Account
Here’s a breakdown of what a “Restricted Account” means in Liscio:
- Restricted accounts can be viewed and edited by Firm Administrators only (unless an employee or specialist is a member of the Client Service Team for that account).
- Items tied to a restricted account (i.e., Contacts, Files, Messages, and Tasks) are only visible to Firm Administrators (unless an employee or specialist is a member of the Client Service Team for that account).
- Files, Messages, and To-Do tasks can be shared with an employee or specialist who is not a Client Service Team member on that account and that specific item will be visible to the person it was shared with.
For this feature, if you are a Firm Administrator in Liscio, you can MANAGE YOUR OWN TAGS! Before this feature, you and your team members had to contact Liscio Support for adding, editing, re-ordering, and deleting tags. With this feature, we’re handing the keys to Firm Administrators.
- Click the ellipsis in the bottom-left corner
- Click Admin
- Click Preferences
- Click the Tags tab at the top of the page
From this page, you can:
- Add new tags by clicking + Tag
- Re-order tags by clicking on a tag and dragging it
- Edit tags by clicking on the Edit icon
- Delete tags by clicking on the Trashcan icon
- Note: you must replace the tag on existing tags before deleting it.
Bulk Action Updates – Filter by Account Owner:
We strive to improve the Bulk Action feature set and the biggest request from our community was to filter by Account Owners. Simply check the Account Owner? box and click the Search button.
Available on the following Bulk Actions:
- Get a Signature
- Send Message
- Send eDocs
That’s it for this round – let us know if you have any questions!
At your service,
The Liscio Team
In case you missed our prior emails, here is a summary of features released so far this year. The list does not include bug fixes and small enhancements.
July (Blog post here)
- New User Type: Specialist
- Assign & Remove Client Service Team Members
- Search in Notes
- Search in Admin
June (Blog post here)
- Contact Ability to Message, Share, and Invite
May (Blog post here)
- Zoom Integration (Blog post here)
- One-Click Login
- Performance Boost
- Auto-Population of Accounts
- Improvements in Alerts and Inbox
- Relationship Filter Added to Bulk Actions
March (Blog post here)
- Liscio scanner app for iOS
- Security upgrade: See precisely which devices are logged into your account.
- Security upgrade: Remotely log out of any device.
- Security upgrade: Password changes automatically log out all devices
- Print files directly to Liscio using the new Liscio Desktop App (PC and Mac)
- Find and replace tags (individually or multiple at a time)
- Pin feature allows you to mark and find important Messages
- eDocs: Safari browser support
- Files improvements:
- Clients can filter Files by account
- Filter files by ‘None’ for Account/Contact
February (Blog post here)
- Liscio auto-scrolls to the next message in a thread
- Liscio auto-compresses previously read messages
- Files uploaded by clients are automatically tagged as ‘Client Upload’
- Clients no longer required to add a tag to a file when uploading
- Added Alerts to the Home Dashboard
- Print Driver (superseded by Liscio Desktop)
- Added editing features to the File Preview page
- System generated file names now include the date
January (Blog post here)
- Added ability to Bulk Send eDocs
- Added search to Liscio Vault
- Added search to eDocs
- Improved Email Notifications