We’re excited to announce our latest feature: Contact Ability to Message, Share, and Invite in Liscio. This was highly requested by the majority of our customer base. You can also catch our ICYMI (in case you missed it) list at the bottom of this feature release to see all of the features we’ve released in 2020.
Contact Ability to Message, Share, and Invite
Before this feature, contacts were limited to communicating with firm members and often requested to include their spouse, business partner, banker, etc., in communications. With the latest feature release, we’ve opened communication channels between contacts of a shared account relationship. With the feature release, contacts will now be able to loop contacts into messages and share files with them. Account Owners will have an additional feature that allows them to add/invite a new contact to Liscio (such as a business partner, banker, etc.) so they can communicate securely.
Watch our videos to take a look at the new feature:
Firm’s In-depth Overview:
As always, let us know if you have any questions.
At your service,
The Liscio Team
In case you missed our prior emails, here is a summary of features released so far this year. The list does not include bug fixes and small enhancements.
May (Blog post here)
- Zoom Integration (Blog post here)
- One-Click Login
- Performance Boost
- Auto-Population of Accounts
- Improvements in Alerts and Inbox
- Relationship Filter Added to Bulk Actions
March (Blog post here)
- Liscio scanner app for iOS
- Security upgrade: See precisely which devices are logged into your account.
- Security upgrade: Remotely log out of any device.
- Security upgrade: Password changes automatically log out all devices
- Print files directly to Liscio using the new Liscio Desktop App (PC and Mac)
- Find and replace tags (individually or multiple at a time)
- Pin feature allows you to mark and find important Messages
- eDocs: Safari browser support
- Files improvements:
- Clients can filter Files by account
- Filter files by ‘None’ for Account/Contact
February (Blog post here)
- Liscio auto-scrolls to the next message in a thread
- Liscio auto-compresses previously read messages
- Files uploaded by clients are automatically tagged as ‘Client Upload’
- Clients no longer required to add a tag to a file when uploading
- Added Alerts to the Home Dashboard
- Print Driver (superseded by Liscio Desktop)
- Added editing features to the File Preview page
- System generated file names now include the date
January (Blog post here)
- Added ability to Bulk Send eDocs
- Added search to Liscio Vault
- Added search to eDocs
- Improved Email Notifications