We’re pleased to announce our newest integrations that we hope will make your life and clients’ lives a little easier when using Liscio together during this time of remote work. You can also catch our ICYMI (in case you missed it) list at the bottom of this feature release to see all of the features we’ve released in 2020.
Without further ado, here are the latest integrations:
- One-click Login with Google and Microsoft
Zoom meetings are the new office visit and because not all of our clients live by their online calendars, scheduling those zoom meetings can be a pain. That’s why we’re releasing a Zoom integration that saves you clicks and time.
Watch our video to take a look at the new integration.
Need help setting up your Zoom integration? See our instructions and watch our video here: How to enable your Zoom integration in Liscio
We’ve added one-click logins. Google and Office 365 users can enable this feature by entering their username and password and then clicking Login with Google or Office 365, as appropriate. This will pair the accounts. Once paired, users can log in with a single click. For additional security, we always recommend using two-factor authentication.
In case you missed our prior emails, here is a summary of features released so far this year. The list does not include bug fixes and small enhancements.
May (Blog post here)
- Performance Boost
- Auto-Population of Accounts
- Improvements in Alerts and Inbox
- Relationship Filter Added to Bulk Actions
March (Blog post here)
- Liscio scanner app for iOS
- Security upgrade: See precisely which devices are logged into your account.
- Security upgrade: Remotely log out of any device.
- Security upgrade: Password changes automatically log out all devices
- Print files directly to Liscio using the new Liscio Desktop App (PC and Mac)
- Find and replace tags (individually or multiple at a time)
- Pin feature allows you to mark and find important Messages
- eDocs: Safari browser support
- Files improvements:
- Clients can filter Files by account
- Filter files by ‘None’ for Account/Contact
February (Blog post here)
- Liscio auto-scrolls to the next message in a thread
- Liscio auto-compresses previously read messages
- Files uploaded by clients are automatically tagged as ‘Client Upload’
- Clients no longer required to add a tag to a file when uploading
- Added Alerts to the Home Dashboard
- Print Driver (superseded by Liscio Desktop)
- Added editing features to the File Preview page
- System generated file names now include the date
January (Blog post here)
- Added ability to Bulk Send eDocs
- Added search to Liscio Vault
- Added search to eDocs
- Improved Email Notifications
At your service,
The Liscio Team