What Would You Do if You Had More TIME?
The biggest thing we hear from Practitioners like you is “there aren’t enough hours in the day”. But what if there were, in fact, enough hours? And what if you just needed to make a couple of simple swaps to suddenly find more time? What would you do if you had more TIME?
As with most challenges we face, the first step is to IDENTIFY.
Make a list of the things you do that add no value at all, but that can cause major bottlenecks if they aren’t handled properly.
Here are a few that we hear often:
- Asking clients to send documents after you’ve already asked them for those same documents at least once before
- Searching through endless strings of emails for a key piece of information
- Checking in multiple places for a document you need, including asking co-workers if they have it
- Downloading and uploading documents
- Taking fuzzy texted photos and trying to make them into usable PDFs
The second step is to THINK.
Take a moment and think about what your life would be like if the list above “went away”. What would have to happen, in order for you to no longer have to deal with those time-wasters?
Here are a few things that would have to be true:
- Clients would understand what you needed, when it was due, and would send their documents to you without you having to chase them
- Documents and key information would be centralized and organized
- You would need a simple and efficient way to send clients reports and documents securely without leaving the accounting or tax package you are working in
- Clients could send you their documents securely using just their mobile phone, similar to how they currently deposit checks using their online banking app
- Staff would need to be able to collaborate easily
The third step is to FIND THE SOLUTION and ROLL IT OUT.
Liscio is a great choice – it’s built to simplify and centralize your sensitive communications with clients, including easy and secure document exchange. Because it’s so easy for clients they send things quickly with no chasing. Staff get more done because there are no data silos or bottlenecks, and no portals to troubleshoot. And the very best part is that you don’t need to make any changes to your back-office systems because Liscio plays very well with everything.
When you make it easy for clients to send documents to you, they do it quickly.
- Liscio is 19x faster than email.
- The median client response time is just 6 minutes when you use the integrated text messaging feature.
- Clients love using the mobile app to scan and securely send documents on the go using just their iPhone or Android phone.
“Clients are responding and submitting documents faster than we can keep up with. They certainly have embraced Liscio faster than the NetClient portals.”
– Diane Sollenberger, CPA, CIA, The Barrows Sollenberger Group, PC
What would you do with more TIME each day?
Imagine if you could come in each day and sit down with all the documents at hand, and simply do your work without having to stop and chase clients. If you need a key piece of information or a document, it is an easy search in just one place. Your staff can see all the communications with clients with just a couple of clicks so collaboration becomes seamless and easy.
What would you do with an extra 30 to 60 minutes per client engagement? How beneficial would the extra time be to your personal and professional life?
By using Liscio, LongwoodCPA was able to do 150 more tax returns for Tax Year 2020 with no increase in staff, and no overtime. By using the right method to send and receive documents securely with clients, and making it drop-dead easy for them, the firm’s productivity soared. Read their case study here.
To see how Liscio can help you provide a world-class experience to your clients and staff, and capture back up to 40% of your time each week, book a personalized demo here.